Activism-Important for keeping democracy/free speech alive or just a piece of shit

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by The Satanist, Aug 3, 2013.

1. The Satanist

The Satanist
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Not being a jew.
    I've had this debate for a long time with countless of people.
    Imo, activism is just sad. It's a bunch of bullshit couch potato faggots trying to go protest against something that will probably never ever fucking change anything. Activists are usually also the ones hopping on mainstream media shit, as soon as some sort of completely biased fucked up news site starts to cover up something big that's already been on the news for years and nobody has given a fuck, who is there first to try and claim freedom and prosperity? Fucking activists. They sicken me to death. What if they just won't shut the fuck up for once and realize what the fuck they are doing will 1. Never ever change the views and opinions of those who are sitting in the chairs and cocks of power able to rape anyone wanting to come nearby them and question it and 2. Never has a purpose of keeping free speech alive, it's just a fucking sad excuse for trying to come up with something just so people can complain about it.
    We should just ban activism for fucks sake, because it's never doing anything good. It's just making people who truly want free speech and truly care about it a rarity but also the consequences of what they want is non-existant for activists and activism itself.

tl;dr

what the fuck are your opinions on this ediots? Should we keep activism, should we fucking ban it and put everyone who does it in the next holocaust, what's your thougts?

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    America was founded on the right to protest and it does get things accomplished when the cause is righteous. For example, protests against Tar Sands pipelines are working. I support this shit. Banning this shit only lets the Jews win.

Occupy Wall Street did not work because it was an open ended revolution dictated by anyone with an opinion, you know, like Democracy. Anyone with a brain realized from the beginning that a movement with no dogmatic hierarchy was going to fail. My frauline said that was the problem with OWS and why it would fail. I disagreed with her at the onset of the movement, when it was still about repealing Citizens United.

3. The Satanist

The Satanist
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Not being a jew.

It's one thing when it's activism actually caring about what they're activisting against but not because it's just one of the motherfucking news stories again or "hey let's get this shit on the news again, it's already been there over 9000 times, nothing has changed, but let's hope it will, because we're fucking retarded!". Protests and activism in any political situation has by 99% of the times fucking failed because people are too retarded to understand the consequence of why they are protesting and what they are going against if they're loosing it. They think zero times about the consequential events that could just happen after that.
    Only the few amounts of activism protests that have actually passed are the ones that majority of people feel like should be political decisions that have been mandatory for trying to keep the value of human rights but it's still to the point where it fucking makes my ears bleed, like the whole gay rights activism, feminists, animal rights activists, political freedom activists in general. They understand zero times the consequences and effects it will have on other people, they just care if it makes a winning point to themselves.

4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    The only reason you hear about "stupid people" being activists is because that is intentional. There is a reason you don't hear about activists protesting drone strikes, Bradley Manning, or the Bahraini monarchy, but you do hear about PETA, fags in Russia, and gun-grabbers. It has to do with the Jews that be don't want you to be informed against how they have rigged the system against the goyim.

5. The Satanist

The Satanist
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Not being a jew.

And what will activism change about these things exactly? Not a shit. First of all, the drone shit was just incredibly fucking retarded in it's own way, it won't do a shit.
    Activists protesting against the bradley manning case? Zero shit happened.
    Same fucking thing with Bahraini.
    Tell me what have happened after that. Zero shit. Activism is fucking retarded. What does it change, 99% of the time? zero things.

6. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    It does change things, look at what Gandhi did. For more recent events, YOU don't see it because you don't watch the whole scene unfold, you look at the glimpses of what is presented to you by the status quo who is threatened by certain times of activism.

For example, the Bradley Manning activism is only creating more people who want to by information martyrs, especially the next generation (look into how NSA recruiters were schooled by high school kids). It is creating a generation of revolutionaries who want to break the system and rape its children. The Bahrain activism is overtly demonstrating to the world the USA doesn't give a shit about human rights and democracy. And that the American media, like CNN, are whores who will say lie for cash. It is inciting revolutionaries all over the world to smash the evil that has become the American republic. Activism doesn't happen overnight, it takes years, if not decades for it to work, see Gandhi.

7. Thatdamnnigger

Thatdamnnigger
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sometimes when I need to jerk off really bad, I make some tits out of play dough.
    That way, when I'm done, I simply smoosh the evidence.

8. The Satanist

The Satanist
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Not being a jew.

good idea sir, I'm really fucking drunk right now.

9. Mr Lange

Mr Lange
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Man of Science
    Home Page:
    You haven't thought this through very well have you.