A Look Back: Faggots of the Years

Onideus

Taking Down ED
The interstice between reality and oblivion.
Firefox 23.0.1 here, default settings.

This browser is such a memory hog :negative:
Yeah, I don't understand why they haven't fixed that yet. It's got some serious nth level memory leakage. On my system it usually eventually spills over into the 2 GIGABYTE range and then finally crashes and burns. Plugins and addons just make the problem go even faster.

MrGask

#FreeGask
Website
www.nucleardarkness.org
*ponders*

On the flipside...I could do something rather....explosive...

In order to radically tip the balance in my favor...it would require some degree of EFFORT on my part though...

Perhaps if I made fauxpics of every single person on the site whose ever posted pictures of themselves...

...that might seriously up my chances. Or...maybe, instead...if I targeted their LOVED ONES...and took it to the RL level...sending the pictures to their employers...*shudder*...what do you think...do you think that would tip things in my favor? `, )

Maybe I should remind everyone...why I'm called The Mad Hatter...maybe I'll *TAKE* this lil "award" like I *TOOK* so many of the old AUK awards "back in the day"...I think it might do you kids some good...to see the kind of level we ~used~ to play on...
How is it possible that the words in the post were queerer than the picture?

MrGask

#FreeGask
Website
www.nucleardarkness.org
Why does page 3 of this thread not work? Whenever I click on it I get a 500 error.

Also, been wondering about the whole "voting" thing...are only ED regulars allowed...or can anyone? For example if there were a particular community or twelve that didn't particularly care much for a particular person...would it be against any particular roolies to solicit haet votes from such groups? Or would that be cheating?
Obtaining forgiveness is easier than obtaining permission.

Or course cheat, it is what winning is based on.

lulzbomb

Girlvinyl
I was a faggot once ,but then Zaiger found out I wanted to be fagtaged ,and then I was unfaggoted . I won for like 15 min