A Look Back: Faggots of the Years

Onideus

Taking Down ED
The interstice between reality and oblivion.
Why does page 3 of this thread not work? Whenever I click on it I get a 500 error.

Also, been wondering about the whole "voting" thing...are only ED regulars allowed...or can anyone? For example if there were a particular community or twelve that didn't particularly care much for a particular person...would it be against any particular roolies to solicit haet votes from such groups? Or would that be cheating?

oddguy

The Prime Memeister
Website
www.youtube.com
Why does page 3 of this thread not work? Whenever I click on it I get a 500 error.

Also, been wondering about the whole "voting" thing...are only ED regulars allowed...or can anyone? For example if there were a particular community or twelve that didn't particularly care much for a particular person...would it be against any particular roolies to solicit haet votes from such groups? Or would that be cheating?
Anyone who has an account on the forum can vote. If the 888chan faggots wanna make accounts to vote for you they can.

Gayligula

Emperor of your ass
*ponders*

On the flipside...I could do something rather....explosive...

In order to radically tip the balance in my favor...it would require some degree of EFFORT on my part though...

Perhaps if I made fauxpics of every single person on the site whose ever posted pictures of themselves...

...that might seriously up my chances. Or...maybe, instead...if I targeted their LOVED ONES...and took it to the RL level...sending the pictures to their employers...*shudder*...what do you think...do you think that would tip things in my favor? `, )

Maybe I should remind everyone...why I'm called The Mad Hatter...maybe I'll *TAKE* this lil "award" like I *TOOK* so many of the old AUK awards "back in the day"...I think it might do you kids some good...to see the kind of level we ~used~ to play on...

Why did you put Mark Zuckerbergs face over yours?

Linkermann

Plain and Simple
I thought I unwatched this thread, now it alerts me anyways. Fuck it. I'm not interested in pedophilia so fuck you all.

Gayligula

Emperor of your ass
Prove that you're not a kiddy cock sucking pedophile.

Someone e-mailed me and told me that you like molesting children, so it must be true.

I doubt that someone would contact you.
And you still havent proven that it isnt you, manchild
Onideus faggot manchild.png

uberfukken

Custom title
Uh, the type is directly ~from~ the message board itself. :confused:

Also, as much as I would like to stroke my own ego, I really can't claim exclusive ownership of *EMPHASIZED* text tags.
I think your browser settings are modded, here's what I see

sample.jpg

Notice the bold