A great day for medical professionals and undertakers!

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Baya Rae 4900, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Women are now allowed to serve on the frontlines in Australia's military, which means they have equal opportunity to get killed, maimed, captured and suffer shell shock. What joy! Personally? The kind of woman who would join the military and fight a war is not the kind I want to see get hurt. Plus, it sort of sucks the Australia has never had its own foreign policy. People bitch about being part of a commonwealth and not having our own head of state but what's the point if were just going to keep brown-nosing other nations? How about we declare independence and get out of Afghanistan? I think that's more important than if minorities should be allowed to severely fuck up their lives for no reason.

2. Watching

Watching
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

3. Regi

Regi
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

original shitposter
    Home Page:
    i dont give a fuck about woman,male rule the world

4. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    Don't get too excited, the women are probably all Ex-Dykes on bikes with square jaws and short hair.

5. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    shit, just drop them on places we are at war with and watch as oogabooga king pedomuslim folds and begs the decadent west for mercy while dykes are punching men in the face with their big meaty fists.

6. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    The dykes would probably take Iraq for themselves and make an Amazonian nation with a vagina for the flag

7. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    A land were a woman may rape another woman without fear of male reprisal!

8. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    Ugh, strapon cocks are too manly!

9. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    Then they use their hairy fists to rape one other.

10. SuperSpecialSuperStar

SuperSpecialSuperStar
    Expand Collapse
    2011 Faggot of the Year

Frog Mercenary
    Home Page:
    A Butch on Facebook says I look feminine. Should I be concerned?

11. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    as no one has ever seen what you look like and what your soon to be dyke rapist looks like we will never know.

until they find your mangled corpse.

12. Sublime

Sublime
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone's Favorite Evil Bitch

Faggot Police
    You gonna get raped.

If you post your picture I can give you a percentage of how likely this rape is.

13. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I am tired of the ongoing asylum seeker debate that has been going on since like 2001 as early as i know, they see it of highest importance to organize granting some derelict whstevers on a flotsam they call a refugee boat free accomodation and luxury, and ignore issues such as, oh i don't know, making it easier for young Australian's finishing school to get good jobs and wages they can live off so they can look at having their own house to own in 8 years time instead of boarding with their parents well into their twenties because there's fuck all jobs and the only way to make good money is to work oversea's also they want to tax mining operations which would affect the miners wages, and mining is hard work, like they need paycuts.

14. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I would've been quite content not knowing what you two think of when you touch yourselves at night.

I'd like to give my two cents on this. Firstly, if everybody who graduated and wanted a skilled job gets said job then there is going to be wage deflation which will defeat the purpose of getting said job. Secondly, the Australian government has had to import tens of thousands (perhaps hundreds of thousands, I can't be stuffed looking up the numbers) of migrants in order to curb wage inflation because too many Australians are too uppity and/or lazy to do menial jobs. Thirdly, if those students had used the time they wasted in school to find and hold a menial job then they would've probably been promoted by now to a position with a decent wage. Fourthly, my solution to the asylum seekers is to have them do work on an Australian farm without pay for a year and that way we can kill two birds with one stone.

15. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    Also...

[​IMG]

16. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Menial jobs as in jobs that involve labour? Their fine, but need moar pay, even if the goverment subsadizes it, thing is, i believe thegovernment likes having welfare dependant people, it's a political football to get people on welfare to vote for them to keep them in office because they don't want tneir money cut off.

17. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I just freaking told you that there exists a thing called a promotion.

18. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

People need to be able to have somewhere to live before the promotion.

19. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I'd like to expand on this. Let's pretend this happens. The government subsidises certain service sectors which causes a spike in the supply of certain workers which exceeds demand which causes a shortage of buyers which creates de facto wage deflation which defeats the purpose of the government subsidies in the first place. On top of that, it also fucks up the market for the productive workers who didn't rely on government subsidises which causes foreclosures which raises unemployment which deflates wages. Do you understand?

In Australia you can contact a charity to set you up while you wait for a government house. Assuming your parents are cheap Wasp assholes who kick you out of the house as soon as they can. (But they'll get theirs, won't they? When you dump them in a home, aye?)

20. Flu

Flu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

milk man
    Home Page:
    I just hope women don't begin to out-number men on the same team, in a warzone. Because women are so easy for bad guys to punch out.
    And personally, I don't think their bikinis and big 80's hair will stop any bullets.
    Can you honestly see a woman driving a fighter jet?

21. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Dude, you're just NOW letting women into your military? In America, we are letting the fanny bandits join.

22. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
    lol
    Australia has an army
    lol

23. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    No, dipshit. We're letting them become frontline fodder. They were allowed into combat and everything before but not on the "frontlines" (whatever that means in guerilla wars) and usually as axillary.

You know what's funny? You being in prison.

24. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Soooo...you're letting them join cannon fodder units so they can...what? Do nothing? Like the rest of the Australian military?

25. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    So they can pick up your slack.

But nah, they're only there to provide target practise for the guerillas and look good for the camera. Just like the rest of the occupiers.

26. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    The American military isn't doing anything right now, either. No actual military is doing anything of significance.

27. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I've noticed a peculiarity in American terminology. Americans NORPs constantly want something to happen, whether it's a good idea or not. In any case the Taliban are certainly doing something, spilling into whatever isn't guarded or lightly guarded like water through one's hands. You see, my friend, the sort of doctrine America uses to disproved spectacularly over fifty years ago during the Chinese Civil War. Chiang Kaishek used concentrated attacks with artillery and focused on controlling urban areas. Mao Zedong used encirclements on the offensive, dispersion/delay on the defensive and attempted to control as much of the countryside as he could. Since Chiang Kaishek required his enemy to be concentrated for his attacks and artillery to be successful it was practically useless against Mao Zedong, nor were his soldiers trained (either mentally or militarily) for squad based combat and incursions into ambushes. Another, more strategic example, was when Napoleon invaded Russia. In both cases a much larger and technologically advanced army was defeated by army who refused to go on the strategic defensive. American doctrine, too, requires that the enemy be on the defensive. Everything indicates that, from the constant use of tactical flanking to the widespread use of long range weaponry. The problem with this doctrine is that it doesn't establish the proper mentality for a long war, it doesn't give you the ability to defend properly and it renders your offensive procedures/weapons/tactics useless. I could go on but I think you get the gist of it.

28. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    "Normal" people don't understand the details of what happens during conflict. Nothing happening is the best thing that could happen.

29. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I meant that in all things they demand action. In politics, in economics, in war, in everything. Truly, if any people have shown us that democracy is a miserable failure then it's the American people. Others have failed, yes, but none have fallen so far.

30. Weezus Christ

Weezus Christ
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Savior

breakfast mummy
    Home Page:
    lol psychological warfare