A Day

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by Stormtrooper, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    This morning I wake up by my alarm clock, powered by electricity generated by a private company at 1/3 the cost of utilities due to innovations in smart grid technology and generation due to a venture capital market unencumbered by poor government investments. This prevents stifling potential breakthrough technology though poor use of subsidies (Ethanol) and high regulatory compliance costs.

I then take a shower in filtered mineral water created by private producers, also unencumbered by government. The water is nice and hot as well, due to incredibly affordable solar technology. I enjoy some luxuries like this because my disposable income is two times higher due to a very low 5% flat tax. in place compared to the ~30% federal, 8% state and 8% (close to 50% total) taxes I would have paid in the old system.

After that, I turn on the Virtual Net to one of the unregulated forums, like EDF2000, while the ticker at the bottom informs what the weather is going to be like, using one of the most popular forecasting models designed by an assortment of software developers on an open source platform. These developers use satellites designed, built, and launched by private space companies, who licenses out the satellite data to developers who constantly make new and interesting applications.

2. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    I watch this while eating my breakfast of fruits and cereal rated by three separate food ratings agencies for which I pay a subscription fee of $10/month, which is a pittance with my income.

After breakfast, I began my morning regimen and inject myself with stem cell therapy to repair my daily cell damage, as biotechnology has finally started moving along with Moore’s law as drug development and medical device cycles no longer involve decades to get through the FDA approval hurdle.

To cover my ass, I research all these wondrous, life enhancing treatments, that are certified by subscription based private rating agencies. Advances are further spurred as human trials are easily done with an active human medical trial labor market, rewarding those willing to take a gamble or potentially cure their disease for vast payoffs.

I then pay off some bills, using my bio-linked smart device purchased using a unregulated gold/commodity backed tender that I have full faith in its value. We learned very quickly the folly of central monetary authorities and the fiscal nightmare it caused the old economy.

3. Rock

Rock
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Pretty boy swag'n
    Home Page:
  4. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    I live in one of the few cities that have been untouched by the longest running race war America has ever seen.
    i flick on the 60 inch plasma screen TV to 24 hour news program turned snuff show CNN
    "34 dead in last nights skirmish between Members of the LA Raza Fuerzas Amadas and the military wing of the NAACP"
    Ignored the video clips of blown open bodies and the one burning Stryker ACP and take a long drag of my government issued Calmstik
    (Contains 4 times the medically recommended amount of Opium and cannabis derivatives)

TV cuts to the war between the United Islamic Nations (UIN) and Israel, apparently Israel just launched another Nuclear weapon in retaliation for something.
    I can't remember much these days anyway.

Might hire a whore from SexySlutz.xxx.