A Day In The (non)Life of RootFag

Discussion in 'Trolls & Lulz' started by KoalaRimjob, Apr 22, 2012.

1. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration

:foreveralone:

• Like Like x 2
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    Some running commentary:

lol. Rootfag. What's up with that fuzz on his face? Is he attempting to grow a beard in the hopes that it will take the attention away from his missing teeth?

How the fuck does this crippled welfare scum retard afford a Blackberry? I work and I sure as hell can't afford one. Must be nice, living the easy life on welfare whilst working men like myself have to pay for his lazy ass.

Look at how filthy the walls and ceiling are in that roach motel he calls a home. Absolutely disgusting. You'd think with not having one of those pesky jobs that takes up 9 hours a day would leave you with plenty of time to do house work.

He says he doesn't live at 190 Woolner Ave Apt 110 anymore? Could have fooled me. The exterior looks just like the one from the pic of the building I posted on the main site. I heard kids playing in the background while he was outside on the patio. This is disturbing. This pedophile doesn't belong anywhere near a playground, even if it is just outside his door.

What's up with the speakers on his computer? They look like the ones I threw away in 2002 for being too fucking ugly and sounding like shit. And who uses a CRT monitor on their main comp in 2012? I admit I still have one, but it's in the bedroom on my shitty little media and emulator player that's just a laptop with a dead battery. I only keep them around for back-up purposes should my main comp or LCD widescreen shit the bed. And why is he using Linux? Is he attempting to be cool and not go with the mainstream Windows? He already goes against the mainstream by not having proper hygiene.

Income tax... yeah that's something you don't have to worry about Brian. That's only for people that work that need to worry about getting it done, and whether or not they'll get a refund, or have to pay out more jewgoldz than they already did during the year.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    Anyone ever notice how crazy and wild his eyes are? They look almost like fish eyes. :eek:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    And his creepy mom that moans at him in every video shes probably like 500 pounds

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Don't do drugs kids.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  6. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    Must be exhausting being a crippled piece of welfare shit.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    Doesn't rootfag know that actually getting sleep and cleaning his mom's apartment so that the dust doesn't trigger allergic reactions that will harm his eyes will actually improve the condition of his eyes?

Holy shit, why is he touching his eyes? You never touch or pick at your eyes when they're in such pitiful conditions or even ever.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully

Anyone remember this? The infamous iPad video that was banned from Jewtube. I'm the one that put a stop to his plans by alerting mall management at the Eaton Centre in Toronto.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  9. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    Bee bea beep Bee bea beep Bee bea beep Bee bea beep Bee bea beep Bee bea beep Bee bea beep Bee bea beep Bee bea beep Bee bea beep Bee bea beep

Id strangle that bird within an hour dont know he stands it

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    Did you see the video where Rootmom goes on cam and scolds us trolls? It's up on his page, and I'm pretty sure there's at least one copy still remaining on Jewtube. Probably on one of my sock accounts.

Even that bird leads a more meaningful life than Rooty ever could. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  11. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    Urgh... this is the most of the Rootcave we've seen yet. It's in worse shape than one could ever imagine, and that poor bird he chases around. :mad:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  12. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    Even South East Asia has better living conditions than Rootcave.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  13. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    that boring horseshit goes on for 30 fucking minutes.
    He is such a non-entity that if he killed himself no one would notice.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  14. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    He uploaded another zit video. It's distressing that youtube puts up with him posting absolutely vile, low quality videos on their site. I remember when his rootbrianrocks account got banned because he posted like three cockroach sex videos. Youtube then restored that account along with the cockroach sex vids.

15. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    LOL. That iPad video has been banned yet again. That crippled faggot really doesn't want it being posted anywhere, and the jews that run the video sites seem to agree with him. - They seem to have no problems with his videos of him shitting himself or cockroach sex videos.

Does anyone know of a video hosting site that isn't shit?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  16. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    minus

17. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully

Here's yet another re-upping of the ipad video. I'm going to make sure this sticks around for a while. - Any potential employer that wants to look up 'Brian Collinge' will see this and reject his application right away. Who in their right mind would want that working for them.

I also might be in Toronto sometime in the next month or two, so I'll be sure to pay a visit to the Apple Store in the Eaton Centre and show store staff this video to refresh their memory of him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  18. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration

:foreveralone: :foreveralone: :foreveralone: :foreveralone: :foreveralone:

Get A Job

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  19. ge5undhe17

ge5undhe17
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Lab Tech
    Nicovideo. I'd recommend Tieba, Baidu, iqiyi or youku but they're chinese ergo riddled with spyware (also slow as fuck)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  20. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    LOL. Now Rootbrian is claiming that video of him admitting he wants to destroy iPads was part of a Skype video chat, and was 'illegally' recorded. First it was "It's all a joke, Apple Store staff knew about this all along", now it's part of a Skype conference. The crippled faggot posted it to Jewtube, and since anything posted there is fair game, I only saw fit to alert the management at the mall, who in turn got store staff and the mall rental cops involved.

http://www.viddler.com/v/de934076

He disabled the embedding option. If you can get through more than 30 seconds of it, you'll hear everything that I've already mentioned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  21. TheBrickBalls

TheBrickBalls
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Gay Nigger
    Home Page:
    Jesus christ, cockroachboy is completely changing the story about that ipad video now. I remember when he uploaded that video to his rootbrianrocksagain account(or was it rockzagain?) almost two years ago. It's as you said - after the video got spread to mall management, he started saying that he was trolling people all along.

It's funny that he's trying to pass it off as an "illegally" recorded skype convo when you downloaded it from his youtube channel. Does that mean that he illegally recorded himself and illegally posted it to his account thus defaming his own name?

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  22. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    I like the part where he says I'm trying to affect his chance of getting future employment. Two problems with that:

1. Just looking at him, it begs the question: who would want him as part of their company? Even supermarkets that hire special people to push a broom around or gather wayward shopping carts in the parking lot wouldn't want him because he's so dirty and disheveled looking. I doubt he'd even be able to get a job sorting glass. :D

2. Other than this sentence, the word "Employment" doesn't belong in the same sentence as Brian Collinge.

PS - Hey Rooty, I know you're reading this. Stop being a coward and say something already.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  23. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration

Why does he do this in public, Its so fucking creepy :foreveralone:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  24. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    rooty hypocrite.

I'll just leave this here.

edit:
    Here's the video where that came from:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  25. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    Rootfaggot makes another video calling out Parasitic.

Now the meth addict is riding one of those tricycles you see handicapped people use. :dongcopter:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  26. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  27. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    Jesus, instead of spending his weekend enjoying the weather out on the beach on Lake Ontario, the welfare goblin is protesting scientology, something that nobody gives a shit about anymore, and hasn't for two years now. I wish I could have enjoyed one of the many beaches here in Sudbury this weekend, but working afternoons at a local hotel pretty much fucks my plans up for anything but work, sleep and playing Chrono Cross on an emulator.

There's one video where he bawws about someone breaking his camera because he was filming them without their permission. Piece of shit is lucky that's all that happened, had it been me, I'd knock out his other front tooth and then get a chain and hang it around my neck as a souvenir, because that's the kind of dickhead that I am. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  28. Regi

Regi
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

original shitposter
    Home Page:
    i never say no to drugs

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  29. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    Wow, after being up for two years, the welfare goblin has the "Rootbrian taunts ED" video, the one that was my sig and posted to multiple socks of mine, removed for cyber-bullying, despite him being the one that originally posted it.

Has anyone seen his shitty videos lately? He's getting worse by the day, and still has that dirt on his face in a pathetic attempt to grow a mustache (a pedo stache?). Probably to take the attention way from his mangled mouth.

30. TrollinRootbrian

TrollinRootbrian
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Cyber Bully
    Now the faggot has registered himself as a 'copyright holder' in order to file DMCA claims on any repostings of his videos. I seriously don't know why Jewtube allows the crippled pedophile to continue to make accounts, despite being banned numerous times.

I've also notified Toronto Community Housing about his vandalizing the garbage room and the grounds around his building at 190 Woolner, but that hasn't done anything either. He's still there with his army of cockroaches, and of course, Rootmom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List