A Beaner Darkly

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Harpoons, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Harpoons

Harpoons
    Expand Collapse
    Fissure of Man

Donna Hawthorne is walking through the city centre, and comes across a busy roundabout surrounded by railings. People driving past shout obscenities at her, and she is visibly distressed. A group of tramps walk up behind her and mutter abuse at her, taking swigs from their cheap plastic cider bottles between insults. Suddenly, a large flatbed truck with a wooden frame mounted on the back pulls up to the railings and stops just short of her, and from the cage Barris pops out his head and gestures for her to climb over the railings and jump into the cage. She does so, and as she lands on the straw covered floor she realises that the truck is full of mexicans and pakis, refugee families keeping to themselves, trying not to catch each other's eyes. 'There's a lot of drunks around' Barris chirps, indicating the group of tramps and the cars hurtling past the slowly accelerating truck, 'you should be more careful'.
    Making small talk with Barris as the truck rumbles on, Donna can't help but stare at all of the human filth sitting around her, dressed in rags and covered in their own waste. Barris notices her judgemental stare, but says nothing. Once the truck has stopped outside a shopping centre, the families begin to disappear and Barris hops over the wooden planks and lands on the pavement. 'Jump over the cage' he begins, but Donna has already ducked under the lowest plank and rolled off the truck . 'Or you could just do that.' he finishes lamely. After saying her goodbyes to Barris, Donna walks down the road leading away from the shopping centre, and passes an off license and a chinese takeaway near a block of flats. Hearing a loud noise behind her, she turns and sees a rubbish truck stop outside the takeaway. She begins to turn and walk away, but the door of the rubbish truck swings open, and the fattest, filthiest spic you could possibly imagine jumps down from the cab. He is wearing a vest, sweat stained and smeared with discarded food, oily blue jeans and sandals, and he begins to walk directly towards her. She turns and speeds up, not yet running, but can sense the spic drawing closer. She decides to run too late, because the spic is already on top of her, grabbing her arms and drawing her closer to his bulging stomach. She struggles, but he manages to restrain her easily, holding her hands behind her back and marching her to a small discreet patch of dirt behind the wall running alongside the takeaway, next to the back door. As he pushes her onto the ground, a hand reaches out of the doorway and sprays deodorant in the air in front of him.
    'Please, you can't rape me!' begs Donna, but the spic pays no attention.
    'NOW EET WILL SMELL BUENO WHILE I AM RAPING CHOO' he grunts, tearing her dress off with one hand and swatting flies away from his putrid face with the other. Caressing her skin with his shit coated fingers, he pulls her lacy knickers off with a flick of his wrist, and reaching into his jeans he wrestles out his fetid, smegma coated cock. Wanking himself hard, he kicks her viciously in the stomach, winding her painfully. 'Please no, don't do this!' she screams as she watches his 5 inch cock rapidly become erect, 'Get the fuck away from me you fat piece of shit!'. Starting to drool, the spic bends down and grabs Donna, starting to force her to the ground. She bites his pudgy hand and regrets it instantly, throwing her head to the side and spitting the disgusting taste out of her mouth. Now on top of her, the spic forces his nauseating cock inside her, and starts to rape her. 'CHOO CAN CALL ME JUAN CARLOS, OK CHICA?' he gurgles, spraying phlegm all over her face. She starts to cry, so to stop the horrible sound he wriggles forward over her heaving chest and jams his repulsive cock in her mouth. 'Mm mm mmmm!' she exclaims, words muffled by the chode like mexican dick. Donna realises that the cock in her mouth is covered in month old smegma, and her eyes widen in panic. She clamps her teeth down, piercing the skin of the spic's shaft and feels blood begin to gush into her mouth and dissolve the smegma. 'STOP SENORITA! CHOO STOP BITING MY DEEK!' Squeals the pig faced mexican, and rips his bleeding cock from Donna's teeth. 'SHEET!' he moans, and smoke rises from the ground, which would be the perfect opportunity for a scene change.

Anyway, he ends up taking her to a landfill to meet two of his bin man mates and things get pretty weird.

2. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Fascinating,tell me more.

3. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    I can't believe i read all that dumb.

4. Moscow

Moscow
    Expand Collapse
    It's not just about football

Judging you
    Home Page:
    I have the weirdest boner right now...

5. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse