99 Reasons why Atheists are pissed off

Discussion in 'Religion & Politics' started by BeardBrain, Apr 2, 2012.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
  1. BeardBrain

BeardBrain
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Faith Smasher
    Home Page:

Let me give you guys a summary in a New Atheist's alter ego.

1. There can be no remnant of religious morality in government. Government is so much better without morality. It is actually immoral to have morality in government. Except for the kind of uber morality which shouts “racist” at those who promote character building over cash prizes for votes: The fucking racists are everywhere, and it pisses us OFF. Oh, and right wing women who don’t know their place, the cunts and twats. Real women want the government to give them $1,200 worth of condoms every year (roughly 2,176 condoms – what a woman!!). Morals in government is religious persecution of those who don’t like morals. No one should have to endure that and it pisses us OFF!

2. Christians want to help us be moral; we don’t want that either: it’s blatant persecution and it pisses us OFF. Atheism comes without morality and we like it that way. We can make up our own morals, thank you very much, and it’s so much more convenient to have one’s morals custom fit to one’s behaviors, and in real time too. That way I am Good Without God, no matter what I choose to do. Christians should not be allowed to talk to real people (who are moral all the time by definition). And Muslims! … don’t get me started! They are victims of the Jew-Christians too, and it just pisses us OFF!

3. We have evidence for our beliefs. For example, we believe we are really quite smart and much better people than religious people. The evidence for that is, well, the Pope sucks, for example, and the Bible is evil-stupid. It’s obvious. When someone says something out of the Bible or makes a banner, or whatever, that is religious persecution, because we shouldn’t have to hear anything we don’t want to hear - stupid motherfuckers. They really piss us OFF!

4. We’re really pissed off that we are not in the majority – yet – and we still have to watch ourselves when we are in public, for example, pretending that we have morals that entail loving mankind, when the bastards actually really piss us OFF. They are so inferior (Nietzsche called them “the herd”); that’s why abortion (eugenics, you know) is so good: fewer of the bastards. All abortion does is to kill off the bastard that is Occupying the woman; it’s not like the uterus is a public parking space, well mostly ... or sometimes; the bastard that is in there should be evicted, hit the street, and go her own way as far as a crushed skull lets her. It's the womans right to evict, and the anti-woman people who want to stop her really piss us OFF!

5. Religion is stupid; stupid pisses us OFF.

6. Evolution.

7. Evolution.

8 – 98. Evolution

99. Evolution.

100. We deserve RESPECT, you assholes!

(also, happy april fools)

2. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
  3. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    Lol, except for the fact that the category religion was created along with the nation state starting around the 1600's. Secularism is nothing more than a delusional modern fairy tale with it's own creation myth embedded in an insanely oversimplification of the wars of religion. So this "movement" is a bunch of crazy fuckers chasing after a socially constructed straw-man called religion resulting in a group of intolerant, confrontational, and all around angry cunts. Despite the fact that there is no academically accepted definition of religion that manages to accurately describe anything remotely close to the reality we live in. Atheist describes absolutely nothing about a human being, but keep believing in myths and shadows and the nation state, like secularism it's all bullshit.

4. LYNX

LYNX
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

That's an April Fool's joke, too. Right?

5. Scorch

Scorch
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Whistle-dick
    Devout atheists are as cunty as any creationist/religious person/whatever.

6. BananaCorn

BananaCorn
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

KFC white person
    [​IMG]

7. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

No, it's not. You are an ignorant retarded uneducated moron who apparently believes in whatever societal definition you've been force fed. There is no systematic set of beliefs that does not negate itself. This naturally includes the scientific method, which fails when one applies that very method to itself. Hell the founder of Karl Popper's bullshit was a gay christian mystic. Yep, the founder of logical tautologies was a gay christian mystic and even HE admitted his philosophical system negated itself. The chaos started in Europe during the enlightenment was a power grab by a newly invented political system called the nation state which invented secularism to monopolize authority over "legitimate" violence. After the "wars of religion" (which it is important to note was really a power struggle between a decentralized aristocracy that claimed legitimacy through the remnants of the imperialistic roman church and the centralization of power by absolute monarchs and offshoot protestants. Catholics and Protestants teamed up to kill whatever stood in the way of whatever side they took at the time.) the "secular" nations have caused more violence and destruction on a scale unprecedented in any other time in human history. Hey go ahead and bitch about the catholic church while you kill billions of people in resource distribution in the name of "human rights."
    God you are a dumbass,
    I mean seriously you buy that secular bullshit?
    Fucking dumbass.

8. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Amen man, amen...

9. Scorch

Scorch
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Whistle-dick
    did you just talk

10. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Bastard child of Jigsaw and Kayako
    Home Page:
    I was going to reply, but then I reali

11. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

No I did not.

12. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I made the mistake of trying to spell it out, TLDR.
    Short version: Religion is bullshit, secularism is bullshit, atheism - no such thing.

13. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    No, I read it. It just didn't sound like anything someone who doesn't have all the answers already would post.

14. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

No, I covered pretty much all the angles. If you have one I missed, point it out.

15. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

16. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Now I've worn you down sorry, try to stay out of shit you're little brain doesn't understand and it wouldn't have come to this and I wouldn't have had to fuck you up the ass. How does my cock feel up your ass? Feel's great from my end and lol that's all that matters.

17. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Exactly,
    how is government NOT a religion?
    Hell the secular US FORCES us to put our hands over our hearts and pray to a piece of cloth endowed with totemic powers.

18. Beefcake

Beefcake
    Expand Collapse
    Best-selling author

I suggest you look at the history of the pledge of allegiance.

19. KoalaRimjob

KoalaRimjob
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Server Administration
  20. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    Ok

Can you explain how e.g. Taoism (which includes contradiction as an integral part of its ideological foundations, btw) negate itself?

And mathematics?

:popcorn:

The scientific method isn't a set of beliefs...it's a protrocol that states that you must have care, be systematic and repeat the experiments countless times before drawing concluions from them

Can you explain to me how that can "fail" when applied to itself?

21. MrGask

MrGask
    Expand Collapse
    #FreeGask

Home Page:
    Also what the word "force" means. You only do it because you are weak willed.

22. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is a Happy Place, be kind to your fellow EDiots there is no need for insults, there is no need for hostility, this is your first warning, you might want to get a 100 gallon drum to toss them all in, because you cannot be banned, unless you post CP, or post something pertaining to instigating an actual crime.

Have a nice day, and remember, this is a HAPPY PLACE.
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

23. BananaCorn

BananaCorn
    Expand Collapse
    Ediot

KFC white person
    What the fuck happened to this thread?

24. Atomic_Joe

Atomic_Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Joevahkiin

Throat Puncher
    Home Page:
    Religion is a crutch for the weak.

If you are that fucking sad at the end of the day that you need a shitty book and some mystical sky nigger to ease your burdens, do everyone a favor and put a gun in your mouth.

[​IMG]

25. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I offer my sincerest apologies, I got carried away in the moment liquor and booze and whatnot. I'm merely trying to illustrate a meaningful method of trolling atheists, skeptics, etc that seems to be underused and my execution was sloppy to say the least.

26. BeardBrain

BeardBrain
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Faith Smasher
    Home Page:
    Also, don't take things seriously here. There is no such thing as "Absolute truth" on ED.

27. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I consider young four year olds lacking the means to understand the methods of control by which they are compelled to swear a blood oath to the nation and I rank that under the means of force. However you are correct in Minersville School District v. Gobitis the supreme court did prevent civil authorities from forcing Jehovah's witnesses to pay homage to the stars and stripes. I am of the opinion that the indoctrination in our Prussian school systems does constitute force in the form of deceptive coercion .

28. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

That is what made me fall in love with this site in the first place :)

29. CallMeMaggot

CallMeMaggot
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Home Page:
    haha, why do you take Yiffy seriously, guize?

30. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Likeicares Bitch

GBP Management Assistant
    Idk, I mean I didn't read anything before but a I think some atheist are so just to be able to tell theists how wrong they are, sometimes in a very aggressive manner, which I think is counter productive not only because it will make said people more defensive and less open to debate, but also detrimental to the atheist's self-image. Atheism is way more profound than some anti-religious movement, imo.