80s Shit!

Discussion in 'Encyclopedia Dramatica Collaboration' started by Onideus, Oct 30, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Onideus

Onideus
    Expand Collapse
    Taking Down ED

God of demons.
    Soooo...I'm working on compiling material to remake/expand the 80s article on ED...only I've run into a bit of a snag. Mostly in that I can't figure out what the fuck ~these~ stupid lil bastards are called...

[​IMG]

...and I don't even think those are genuine ones cause as I recall the feet weren't colored...oh and they had tags stickin out of their butts with little inspirational like messages on them too I think.

They might be like "charms" though, in that they don't ~really~ have an ~actual~ name...
    [​IMG]

...speaking of which, they should bring those back, but in like super tiny/micro form and then make them so you can attach them onto your cell phone...like cell phone charms. You could really make some money off something like that. I bet they've already done it in Japan too (seems like something the Japs would do).

Anyway...I dunno, maybe they're just called "puffballs"...although related searches don't seem to turn up much, even if you negate 80s puffball dresses from the results. *shrugs*

2. Immortal_Cake

Immortal_Cake
    Expand Collapse
    Noice

B.S. in Bullshit
    Home Page:
    Warm fuzzies.