***2016 Faggot Of The Year Award***

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Chats' started by oddguy, Jan 6, 2017.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
?

Vote for your faggot of the year

Poll closed Jan 20, 2017.
  1. zew0

51.1%
  2. VX

32.6%
  3. Bawwwtist

15.2%
  4. SaytrSatur/Zimiscrazy

13.0%
  5. kurisu

26.1%
  6. Pachirisu

25.0%
  7. Epyc Wyn

27.2%
  8. Reverend Lulzcraft

21.7%
  9. Zaiger

13.0%
  10. Nigger_Pussy

8.7%
  11. PinkyEvey/spikedus

5.4%
  12. MachomanRandalSavage

6.5%
  13. Fukken_NewGay

8.7%
  14. Volt11891519

7.6%
  15. likeicare

33.7%
  16. Fatal_Exception_0E

20.7%
  17. HomsarSumo

10.9%
  18. Oddguy

7.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

It's that time of year again. The time we vote for this years biggest faggot on our forum. This year has been rife with other sites dumping their lolcows on us to troll and multiple suicide threats. Here are your nominees. Voting will continue for two weeks and let the worst man win.

@zew0 - One of the forums biggest autists. Most notable for his last year entry into FOTYA of videotaping himself threatening to kill himself because we made fun of him and uploading it to youtube. This year he upped the ante by trying to blackmail @Sugar Bombs for nudes and ending up being blackmailed himself.

@VX - Disgraced mod and fat, would-be nazi with S&M fetish who abused mod privs to delete negative ratings to his posts and then threaten people while typing like an anime villain. Allegedly also threatened suicide after losing privs

@Bawwwtist - Mongoloid who asked us for dating tips and, when people actually gave him sincere advice instead of calling him a faggot, turned around and started acting high-and-might as soon as that advice landed him a girlfriend. Eventually that GF literally cucked him instead of ever letting him fuck her and we all had a laugh.

@SaytrSaturn/Zimiscrazy - gay hairy homo who got doxed and had his nudes posted on the forum. Responded by saying he's actually an old ED user who was baiting people to troll this guy. He was told that the people responding already knew that, at which point he too was doxed and exposed as a brony, then deleted all his posts and quit.

@kurisu - Jobless, closet gay alcoholic who's girlfriend once made him cum in his own mouth.

@Pachirisu -
    KYM reject who joined ED to try and make us his personal army in his war on the KYM mods who banned him. The mods soon joined and informed us he was banned for being an edgelord who threatened to rape people on the forum because they made fun of him. Got doxed and exposed as a 13 year old goat fucker. Quit EDF but later returned out of loneliness.

@Epyc Wyn - More KYM cancer. Believed he would succeed where his predecessor had failed, but was doxed even faster and discovered to be a balding fatass neckbeard virgin. Returned to KYM where he is still being laughed at.

@Reverend Lulzcraft - Actual, convicted child molested.

@zaiger -
    Thanks to over a year's worth of fierce alcoholism half of the site's staff has been replaced with autistics, all of whom have been banned multiple times.

@Nigger_Pussy - Hillbilly white supremacist who was appalled to find out most nazis on this site are just trolling, and even those who aren't think he's a retard. Doxed, quit, has a disease that makes his nipples comically large.

@PinkyEvey / @spikedust - two tranny paedophiles who joined the forum one after the other to fight each other over who's the biggest child molester and eventually both got butthurt at each other and quit without anyone on the forum caring.

@MachomanRandalSavage - Newfag user was quickly disliked upon arrival due to his abrasive personality. upset by this, he covertly approached two other users in thier inbox for advice. The two then encouraged him to act like an even bigger faggot, promising him it would earn him respect, and kept going until he eventually got doxed.

@Fukken_NewGay - MGTOW MRA who's on the forum to redpill us is currently awaiting charges to be filed over his recent sexual assault.

@Volt11891519 - Autistic #GamerGate lawyer who we once encouraged to jeopardize his career by filing a bunch of baseless IRS audit requests against various SJW's gets beat up and robbed by a prostitute he thought was in love with him. Offers money to anyone on EDF who will help him end his own life. Never logs in again. Presumably dead.[/QUOTE]

@Likeicare - Disgraced moderator. Upset by Vermin's article being deleted went on an autistic spergout.

@Fatal_Exception_0E - likeicare's would-be gay lover. Got trolled by him once and now, a year later, is still obsessed with him and mentions him in every thread/tries to dox him by asking him for dox and then cries when his love isn't reciprocated/everyone calls him a faggot. So pathetic and overly sensitive he had to beg to have his username changed multiple times in hopes people would not recognize him. But is either spotted again due to his faggotry every time, or is still trolled for it even by people who don't realize it's him.
    Got buff to overcompensate for his tiny penis that he gets super defensive about when anyone mentions it.

@HomsarSumo - After making one or two successful personal army requests on the DA subforum was extremely butthurt when his following PARs were answered by everyone telling him to fuck off. In an attempt to "take his ball and go home" as it were (not realizing the big kids already have it and are not giving it back), he demanded the threads he started people were actually posting in be deleted and attempted to vandalize them. When his requests were denied and his edits were reverted he went on a perpetual spergout that has now lasted well over a year without anyone actually caring.

FORGOTTEN NOMINEE:

@zhenya
    - Zhenya was a sexually frustrated and confused loser who was constantly crying about wanting to have a sex change and how bad his life is as we all laughed at him. Had a massive mental breakdown when he was fagtagged. Gone but not forgotten. We literally forgot he existed and didn't add him to the poll so now it's too late.

#1 oddguy, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 14
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. JustAPandaOK

JustAPandaOK
    Expand Collapse
    Cat Dad

Disabled Faggot
    Let the games begin

• lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  3. A Fucking Box

A Fucking Box
    Expand Collapse
    Removed

Wizard-Emperor of Wiztantinople
    Home Page:
    bump

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Shit Post Shit Post x 1
    • List
  4. Sock Dog

Sock Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Tomfoolery
    @zew0 coasted at the end of the year and just expects to win now. Can't vote for him.

#4 Sock Dog, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  5. topples

topples
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Hero

Shouting the word nigger at all times
    zew0 pisses me off in every single one of his posts so it's a no brainer that the vote falls on him.

• Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Wanklin Dick

Wanklin Dick
    Expand Collapse
    Has Macrophilia

Slowly Declining
    Not Zew0 because he will be actually happy about winning the FOTY. I can't have that on my conscious. So it has to go to high ranking KYM editor @Epyc Wyn

7. DrunknTriscuit

DrunknTriscuit
    Expand Collapse
    The Other Buttwhisperer

Caregiver
    • oy vey oy vey x 1
    • List
  8. aggressiveboob

aggressiveboob
    Expand Collapse
    lightly salted

the only standout cringefests for me were zew0, kurisu, pachy and eypc win so i voted for them

9. Edge_Beta

Edge_Beta
    Expand Collapse
    Master Taig

I Don't
    Im of the opinion that being voted FOTY is almost an honor...so I sure as hell am not voting for Zew0...unless by winning he is laughed at then the mighty ban hammer is laid apon him????

10. Sock Dog

Sock Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Tomfoolery
    For those who aren't aware of how much of a faggot @HomsarSumo is in the Deviantart section.

homosar.PNG

• Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 4
    • List
  11. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    This is bullshit. the thing about the vermin article was actually the least of what i did this year . i want my section to be more accurate so i can win like i should. Shame!

• Feels Feels x 2
    • lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol lol fgt u suk bals ololoololollololoolollollol x 2
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  12. kurisu

kurisu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Hello
    Can't a nigga eat his own cum without being labled?

I'm over here fighting the status quo, wtf have you done for the good of humanity?

• Good Question x 3
    • Nobody Cares x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Feels x 1
    • Fuck off retard x 1
    • Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  13. FuckOffRetard

FuckOffRetard
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Real winner of FOTY 2016
    WTF? my annoying personality is what kickstarted everyone saying "Fuck off retard" and "Shut up pussy" all the time. Why was i left off this nomination?

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 9
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 2
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  14. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    Who are you ?

• Good Question Good Question x 7
    • I Agree I Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List
  15. aggressiveboob

aggressiveboob
    Expand Collapse
    lightly salted

I'm just trying to post and be a good edf'er, not have an existential crisis.

GFIZs14.

16. kurisu

kurisu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Hello
    :( We don't even exist.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  17. Likeicare

Likeicare
    Expand Collapse
    EDF is my hugbox

Home Page:
    *triggered*

Screenshot_20170107-111257.

Why is my name lowercase

• Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • List
  18. aggressiveboob

aggressiveboob
    Expand Collapse
    lightly salted

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    • Nobody Cares Nobody Cares x 1
    • List
  19. kurisu

kurisu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Hello
    It doesn't even matter, why would anyone care enough to even ask that question? :(

Obviously not woke enuff

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  20. aggressiveboob

aggressiveboob
    Expand Collapse
    lightly salted

ur just 2deep4EDF bruh

• List