13 Month WHITE Baby shot in the head by two NIGGER Boys. Huff Post Does not even mention their race

Discussion in 'News' started by umkemesik, Mar 23, 2013.

?

Will this get as much Media as George Zimmerman's LAWFUL killing of a Chimp in Self-Defense?

1. Yes, and also I'm a fucking retard liberal.

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. No, unless the Mother shot the monkeys first, then she would have been called racist and arrested.

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  1. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

SAUCE: http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-boys-...shooting-death/story?id=18790997#.UU1Te6Mo670

2. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    So fucking pissed, cuz you know this won't get any media time and you know there are plenty of white people that will find some excuse to defend these apes.

3. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:
    Mentioning peoples race, nationality and/or other irrelevant information in the news is the medias way of trying to manipulate you and try to control your opinion.

You are an idiot to actually want this.

4. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    That is because Huffington Post is run by liberals brainwashed by "anti-racism" (which is just code word for anti-white).

5. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    I've noticed you are quite touchy on race, especially when someone mentions niggers. But that aside:

You have answered my question.

Now I see that in the liberal Jew-controlled media believe that such information is "irrelevant".

But you are wrong, it is completely relevant to disclose that in EVERY COUNTRY Blacks commit the most crime and have an IQ average near retarded (70 - 85 in the US). They rape, murder, and steal more than whites - A LOT MORE.

I could pull out a hundred stats - but there is so much information on this its common knowledge.

So I pose two questions for you:

(1) Why do you think a group's crime rate is "irrelevant"

(2) Why Are Niggers so stupid and commit a disproportionally greater amount of crime.

You'll find the two to be related.

6. TheForRealDeal

TheForRealDeal
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Soon as I heard about it, I thought "they were probably black, nobody else would shoot a fucking baby on the street in cold blood", didn't even need to see a picture once I saw the shooter's dumb name

7. Sugar Bombs

Sugar Bombs
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy

With a name like Demarquis, I would have assumed he was black anyway, and that is his nigger mama's fault.

8. Slavoj Jizzek

Slavoj Jizzek
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

I'm an evil Scotsman and my name is Jock
    It's demographic data which I believe not to be irrelevant, and demonstrates a trend. It's relevant when another Muslim tries to blow up a building here. It's relevant when a white supremacist throws a brick through a black baptist church. It's also relevant in the stereotypical case of a black or hispanic mugging somebody.

It would be wrong if information was selectively revealed as it was in the case of Treyvon Martin and George Zimmerman where they refused to confirm that Zimmerman was hispanic and let people make the assumption he was white (or even reported him as white themselves).

If the media is going to give out some information (which is inevitable) on demographics involved in an incident, I want all of the cards in the open.

As much as I tend to agree with you, a lot of research shows that in the 60s they were on the up and up, with crime rates virtually as low as whites and higher employment rates than whites. I think the conditions you describe are accurate. I merely don't think it's biological.

In all countries that conduct robust research on blacks, the government creates positions of favor for blacks and redistributive systems which demotivate them to actually achieve higher standing in society.

For instance, the Irish were a problem in the US as they drank more than average, had low literacy rates, and were generally unskilled and mired in poverty. The government didn't help them and often times downright opposed them. The Irish incrementally improved their performance with each generation until most of them were lower-upper middleclass or higher.

The climb out of poverty is done slowly by great grandpa being an apprentice then by grandpa going to trade school and then by dad going to community college (well it used to be like this), the son going to a 4 year college, the grandson going to a better college, and the great grandson going to grad school/med school/law school. Sometimes it's done quicker. Sometimes it's slower. The problem is if somebody keeps giving you just enough money to get by, the fire under your ass which drives you to get your family out of the shithole never materializes.

Also, the self-hatred for surviving only on the handouts of those stronger than oneself causes rage and pre-disposal to violence in order to "show them who's a man." Show me a guy who makes $250k a year and drives a Porsche 911 who ever felt the urge to "validate" himself. He doesn't have it. He knows he's the man. This is why trust-funders are also so rebellious against their parents and financial benefactors. welfare not only makes you hate yourself, but the hand holding out the money.

9. umkemesik

umkemesik
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Internet Stalker
    Home Page:
    Exactly, and a good comparison to the Zimmerman case.

The media will cover this up. Just as they did "Dr." King using Church funds to buy and beat white prostitutes. His ties to Commies, and his plagiarism.

The only ositive thing is that 90% of the time the media's national stories get debunked (Treyvonn Martin, Tawana Brawley, the Duke Lacrosse Case).

10. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

GBP Management Assistant
    Obviously, that wigger baby was from a rival gang, happens all the time.