1 year on Decland Crouch

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by ExplosiveDiareah, Jun 16, 2012.

1. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

in 2003 Daniel Morcombe dissapeared from a highway, all because a fucking bus was late
    (Fact) Buses are responsible for more deaths and tragedies than any other threat in Australia.

His fate remained a complete mystery.

8 years later last year another Australian teenager called Decland went missing one day after school, he apparently came home got changed and went out again and did not come back, months later both Daniel and Decland had were found.

Daniel Morcombe's body was found as bones throughout the mountainous area of queensland between Brisbane and Townsville, Police had also found a shoe that likely belonged to him in the bushes near the highway where he was seen last.
    He was finally laid to rest and the people suspected arrested.

Decland was found months after his disappearance believed to have either ran away or been attacked, previously flooded areas had become dry and his remains were found, Police believe he had taken his own life, his remains were tested for DNA and positvely identified as his, it is unknown why he took his own life, he seemed very happy when everyone knew him last.

1 year on, and this is the same month and timeframe both these things happened.
    And this story had been told to spread awareness of youth safety and suicide.
    And to show support for the families who go through unfathomable horrorific times when this tragedy takes the lives of those they know.

2. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

@scumhook @$$Trooper @The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae 4900
    You all remember this.

What are your thoughts?
    Mine are that kids need to get education on being street safe and learning dirty self defense tactics, like gouging eyes, if it saves lives, do it.
    kids should always avoid walking too close to a road where a car can just pull up and some pedos can just jump out snatch them and drive off at top speed, and always be wary and distrustful of strangers.

3. oddguy

oddguy
    Expand Collapse
    The Prime Memeister

rare deepwater jew
    Home Page:

[​IMG]

4. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

A concentration camp would not be a suitable punishment for your faggotry.

Somebody needs to erase all your posts from EDF
    there's got to be 1 gigabyte of shit post vanity polls.

5. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    I was born in Townsville.
    I like to think that my birth made the place slightly less shitty.

6. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    I'd teach my kids how to kill a man and give them the advice that they should always carry a Swiss army knife whenever they go outside. Despite the authoritarian attitudes of the police, they are ineffective at dealing with petty thugs. (Surprise, surprise.) Too many experiences for me and people I know to name.

Also, I've met bus drivers that are complete assholes. Like, guys who just need a good dicking.

7. ExplosiveDiareah

ExplosiveDiareah
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

It wouldn't surprise me that Bus drivers are assholes they don't like driving around all day for a bunch of assholes, anymore than you like riding on the bus.

Except they have to do it ALL DAY.

Kids should not be afraid of using grevious bodily harm to protect themselves, their under 18 so they can get away with it, put it to good use.
    for the good of society.