卍 ~ Vegeta, Aryan Prince: The True Story Behind Dragonball Z ~ 卍

Discussion in 'Video Games & Weeaboo Shit' started by Druggalo, Jan 28, 2013.

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
A very friendly community
  1. Druggalo

Druggalo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

[​IMG]

"I have in me the blood of an Aryan Prince."

"Spend most of your life ruled by another, watch your race dwindle to a handful, and then tell me what has more meaning than your own strength!"

"We Aryans evolved as a warrior race. We retain our youthfulness so we can fight longer."

"What happens to this planet is none of my concern - the strongest will find a way to survive and the weaklings shall perish."

"It will take more than head games to stop me! You may have invaded my mind and my body - but there is one thing an Aryan always keeps... his PRRRIIIIIIIIIDDDDEEE!"

The storyline of Dragonball Z has made a lot more sense to me since my last acid trip. It's all a metaphor for the destiny of the Aryan race to finally defeat the Jews.

Frieza (the Jews) owns a large planet stealing federation (the media) where he exploits the good nature of the proud Saiyan race (Aryans) to make them do his dirty work. However, he soon realizes that the Aryans have no limit to their power, intelligence, and good looks, so he decides to destroy them out of jealously and fear that they might become powerful enough to overthrow his empire. However, King Vegeta (Germany) rises up against him and tries to overthrow the evil planet federation, but Frieza wins and destroys Planet Vegeta (represents the end of WWII and the Nuremberg trials) and tells the remaining Aryans that their race was destroyed by an asteroid (this represents the Jewish lie of the Holocaust), turning the remaining Aryans into Frieza's henchmen (Jewish lackeys).

When Goku and pals go to Namek (the Cold War) to battle against Frieza's soliders (Karl Marx and other Jewish communists such as the USSR), they eventually win, but not before the Ginyu Force puts Goku into a coma (this represents liberal/communist subversives like Martin Luther King Jr. and Obama infiltrating America and turning it into what it is today) .

Once Prince Vegeta finds out that the asteroid story was a fake (represents when Europe finally realizes that only 2,000 or so Jews died during WWII, and then only because of disease), he turns on Frieza and attempts to destroy him. However, he isn't strong enough to defeat Frieza on his own (represents Europe's inferiority to America), and he is beaten half to death.

Goku eventually wakes up (represents America waking up and finally stopping its support for Israel), but doesn't have the willpower to defeat Frieza until Frieza kills Krillin (represents the Jews destroying the American economy behind the scenes in retaliation for America stopping its support for Israel). This causes Goku to experience such a fit of rage that he goes Super Saiyan (represents the Western Aryan race realizing its true potential) and defeats Frieza once and for all.

In other words, Akira Toriyama was an Aryan prophet who predicted that the Master Race would rise up and finally defeat the Jews, restoring peace and order to the universe.

• Like Like x 1
    • OP is a Faggot OP is a Faggot x 1
    • List
  2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I lol'd at the incompleteness of the comparison. Also the Holocaust did happen, just not for the reason given in High School history class (it was an experiment in genetics before the discovery of DNA).

• Like Like x 1
    • wut wut x 1
    • List
  3. Aroukar

Aroukar
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Professor emeritus
    Very moving.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Kill Yourself Kill Yourself x 1
    • List
  5. Druggalo

Druggalo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

What is this from?

• Fuck off retard Fuck off retard x 1
    • List
  6. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    • Autism Autism x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. GSTalbert1

GSTalbert1
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Part Time Substitute Teacher Full time Teal Deer
    Racketeer?

• Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • List
  8. Druggalo

Druggalo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

After you posted this, I performed extensive research on the history of genetics and molecular biology (by which I mean I searched Google and read two Wikipedia articles), and it would appear that DNA was isolated by some whiny pussy from Switzerland in 1869. After cross-referencing this bit of information with some other research I performed, it would appear that the so-called Holocaust didn't "happen" until at least 100 years later. What exactly were Hitler and the other heroes of the Third Reich working on that would warrant such an extensive cover-up by the Jews? Did they isolate the fabled Jew gene that separates kikes from normal humans?

This is fucking incredible.

9. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Link plz

The Holocaust is merely part of the greater picture. Some of "humans" are upset about they are not as equal as others

and are manifesting their butthurt in very creative ways

• Like Like x 1
    • Autism Autism x 1
    • List
  10. Druggalo

Druggalo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00439-007-0433-0
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17901982

But it's also very possible that no one took him seriously because he was Swiss. There was a foreign exchange student from Switzerland at my old high school, and it was very difficult to take him seriously.

Dr. Steel is a Jew? Well, shit... I have all of his albums... I thought that non-RIAA music was free from Jewish influence. I'm so glad I downloaded them from TPB instead of paying for them.

• Dumb Question Dumb Question x 1
    • List
  11. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I am uncertain if he is Jewish. If you like his music, you should buy it regardless because you should support poor artists. Also there is nothing inherently wrong with being "Jewish" as seen below

12. Druggalo

Druggalo
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'm too mentally ill to hold a NORP job (which is why I spend so much time on sites like EDF2), and I don't start receiving my monthly liberal handout checks for at least five more months. I occasionally make money selling drugs, but when I do, it either goes towards tickets to see local artists or more drugs. I support independent music as much as I can, but I was in and out of RTCs and mental hospitals all of my life until recently, and my appetite for good music far outweighs the amount of money I make as an occasionally-drug-dealing mental patient.

Well, damn. You learn something new every day.

Semi-related question: A RL friend of mine told me that The Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith were the ones who pressured Sherrod the Hippo into deleting the Jews article on ED's original incarnation and also responsible for her later attempt to murder ED in cold blood. Any truth to this? (I'm a long-time lurker, just new to the forums.)

• List
  13. Baya Rae 4900

Baya Rae 4900
    Expand Collapse
    Lawlman

Nazi Chocolate (25.8069)
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

• Autism Autism x 5
    • Like Like x 2