☼Plans for a Brighter Future☼

Discussion in 'Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis' started by Solution, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    If/when æ gains global power, members of the Electric Boogaloo Bureaucracy decided the fate of all humanity and are the only ones allowed to vote for/ be nominated in positions of power who and/or what would we vote for?

Who would you nominate and for what postion?
    What would be your platform if you where nominated?
    What would our flag look like?
    What questions need answers to ensure our long and glorious rule?

Friends, with your help we shall gaze upon a future so bright it burns our eyes.
    img00465-20110118-1155.

Discuss:

2. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Global power? Eh, ED already has "power" in its own right. Some cohorts of mine want me to help them with a project of theirs, this project, when completed will be of great boon to ED (as I suggested we are the best for this project). ED will actually have tangible power, not just power between some nerds, IRL power.

On topic: I think it should be obvious, we are all internet fascists with ae flags, ae arm banners, our similar black uniforms (but an aspect of each uniform should be unique for the wearer because as internet fascists, we believe in the conformity of non-conformity, except when it comes to intimidating our enemies, such as KYM or OhI, with matching discipline. IDK what that unique thing is, probably decorating the armband), and lots of drugs for fuel.

I believe in a congressional/parliamentary system in which voters for for ideological platforms/parties, not candidates, and if one party gets 11% of the vote, they match the votes for the number of seats in congress/parliament. Each party elects a head of that party, while an executive position is voted on by candidate, not party. I would never be elected as a executive candidate and I am quite happy with being just a minor fascist politician.

platform for the internet fascist fascists:

• changing/renegotiating copyright law to a modern world (not just free music, important things like medicine too)
    • anti-political correctness, make faggot and nigger acceptable words by changing their definition (like nigger is the best synonym for asshole or jerk)
    • pro-union and workers' rights
    • anti-corruption
    • greater economic autarky in the primary sector of the economy
    • more money in programs that buy shit from companies like Space X (Space Fascism!!!!!!!!!!!)
    • Legalize marijuana, coca, cocaine, opiates, mushrooms, lsd, and 14 year old girls (but you have to be 18 to become a prostitute. Italy has a sensible policy, America should adopt it).
    • Concentration camps for people who don't like marijuana. When these people arrive in the camps, they will first be sent to "The Hash Chambers" in which they stay until they like the high. After that these people will spend 6 months on the camp to be reeducated about the glories of Hemp (of course, some die hard fascists will want to go into the chambers themselves to get high) http://relegalize.info/hemp/08-organic-biofuel.shtml
    • A pro-eugenics culture (eugenics CANNOT be mandated by the government as that will inevitably lead to tyranny) in which the only undesirables are the mentally retarded (like the downs, not cerebral palsy). The only thing that makes us Human is our Mind, nothing else. If you do not have it at 100% you are not a human despite your human looks and damaged, but somewhat functional, mind. So the only option is to make abortions, womb ultrasounds, and tests free for all expecting mothers
    • For physically retarded people, we will give them cybernetics!
    • Lots of pro mother, specifically single mother programs to help raise the little shits
    • Free higher public education, whether that be universities or technical schools.
    • Slash the military's budget by 25%.
    • Have soldiers who are currently in non-combat zones withdrawn to the United States to build roads, bridges, water facilities, and coliseums (cause if America is modern Rome, we might as well do some of their sensible things, like soldiers building infrastructure.
    • Bring back public executions. I am particularly in favor of bringing back the American past time of lynching, hangings, and tar and feathering. What the fuck is the point of executing you if we can't have fun because of that bullshit about "cruel and unusual punishments." Fuck that shit, you commit a serious enough crime that mandates your execution, society is going to have fun at your demise because you had fun when you when about doing what you did that deserved you getting hung from an oak tree.
    • Also bring back gladiatorial combat, I haven't decided how this will work yet, but im thinking certain criminals and as an choice.
    • More shit i can't thing of now
    BTW this is sort of a jokish, but then again, I mean all of it.

3. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Solutions nominees (So far):
    @Dr. Rice - President
    @Bass - Prime Minister
    @endsenten - Chief Global Drama Agency (The CIA, Gestapo and KGB all rolled into one tidy package)
    @scumhook - Minister of Family Values
    @DA subforum Faggots - Committee on Propaganda and Good Taste (Finally a use for you cocksuckers)
    @swishys vagina - HQ CDC
    @Khanzer - Official Mascot
    @Oddgay- Official martyr
    @The Member Formerly Known As Baya rea 4900 - Health and Human Services
    @Atomic_Joe - Grand General of the Super Prepared Armed Nigger Killers (SPANK)

4. $$Trooper

$$Trooper
    Expand Collapse
    I'm $$Trooper, a badass commie nigger.

Dank Memes professor of Dank Community College.
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

5. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Sentient Game-Boy Thingie
    Home Page:
    Glorious post, comrade.

6. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    Will we have a Navy?

7. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Grand Master: @Dr. Rice
    Sub Grand Master (stands in when Ricey's picking lettuce, or on holidays, or off his face): @The Member Formerly Known As Baya Rae 4900
    Real Grand Masters who'll do all the work and get no praise or thanks: @zaiger and @Edgeworth
    Chief Finance Minister: @oddguy (duh)
    Head of Committee for flag design and mission statements: @minty - the Sugar & The Member Formerly Known As Baya banner is still the best.
    Minister for Diet and Exercise: @skylerconcarne
    Document Storage & Records Management (shortened to dox): @Sugar Bombs and @uberfukken - due to their demonstrated experience in the guru hacks on Ivan
    Minister for Navy and Head Chef (honorary Casey Rybek fellowship): @Stormtrooper
    Road Safety Tzar: @Massgrav - Swedes are great drivers. "If you're not sideways through the corner, then you're doing it wrong". School zones will have mandatory minimum speed limits.
    Surgeon General: @Magnum - in charge of the drugs. New policy: "One for you, one for me".
    Education Minister: @Die In A Fire - no one is better equipped to mold the minds of tomorrow. Also, step out of line, and your kid gets the cannon.
    Environment Minister: @Lyle - a turtle in every pond and on every penis.
    Special Prosecutor of the Ill Groomed: @Lloyd

That's it for now. Will add more later when appropriately drunk.

8. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Duh!

[​IMG]

9. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    This!
    I believe "parents" is an outdated custom and those responsibility for raising children should, at birth be regulated to fully funded and staffed institutions. This frees the breeders from burden so that they can, after delivery, whole heartily continue to focus on societal contribution.

10. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    1) Can I get my uniform in Large if in US sizes, or XL if in Euro/Aussie? Also, can I get a 2nd uniform for when the 1st one is in the wash? (thus the bullshit of committees and managing the peons begins :D )

2) You might be happy with this, but we're not. You will be the dictator. This is the only effective form of government. You will delegate as appropriate, but your word will be the final law.

3) Many a true word spoken in jest.

11. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Why yes, of course, Master Admiral Stormy of the First Dramatic "Wet Cunt" Fleet!

12. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

Home Page:
    I want to be Captain of the Leviathan-Class AE Lulzmonaut, with a full squadron of TrollFighters at my beck and call.

13. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I sort of agree with this on ideological grounds, but I won't support it because it is too radical, too fast.

Then again, life isn't about what YOU want, it is about survival, not as an individual, but a a community, as a species. I don't believe everyone has the privilege to reproduce, but I do believe humans are not limited by there genetics and that there are plenty of capable individuals who are of inferior genetics, but of superior merit. Unless your brain is crippled, we don't have the technology to fix retarded yet, so in the mean time why not use their stem cells to help actual people?

14. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    1) No problem, but we do not believe in anything larger than American XL because fat people have no rights to look cool or fashionable as long as they are fat.

2) ugh whatever

3) Politics needs to be more serious, but at the same time, it needs more antics and people need to swear more. Like calling opponents niggers, faggots, and liars when they deserve it.

15. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
  16. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Have you ever watched British or Aussie parliaments? Srs question.

17. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I've seen some things on British Parliament where people get heckled while speaking on the floor which is pretty awesome, but I am thinking back to these days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preston_Brooks#Sumner_assault

If congressmen started beating one another with canes for bullshit politics, we might not have things like the Patriot Act or the NDAA

18. Ryfyle

Ryfyle
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I'm a bit disappointed that we do not have departments concerning scientific advancement and Transhuman development policies. If we can give Stormtrooper a fleet may I please have some research facilities.

19. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    I forgot about that, I am less of a transhumanist and more of a Homo Galactica mixed with Yogic Supermen. But whatever works works and I am for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_race

20. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Big flashy ideas! Then we will work on ways of gauging the public up to them.

product_thumb.

Could not agree more.

21. Ryfyle

Ryfyle
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I take a route far more realistic approach to Transhumanism, unlike Kurzweil and his computer worshiping ilk. I would rather produce a better human no matter the cost.
    I might need prison as well, no point in having them do nothing but rape each other and manual labor. No testing is quite like human testing.

22. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Also I am really pro guns, like legalize buying Bradly fighting vehicles for private citizens and driving them in streets. Why have a huge military industrial complex if private citizens can't enough their products as well?

23. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    Criminals who don't go to the coliseum should be tested. Also idea, lesser criminals have to be medical test rats, the more serious the crime, the more intrusive the test. Though the most serious offenders go to the coliseum.

24. Ryfyle

Ryfyle
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I could not support that enough. From there you could mobilize the entire populous!

25. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    tell-me-more-about-this-SCIENCE-of-yours-500x312.

26. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
  27. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    The Coliseum, what better way to test new weapons. Two birds.

28. Dr. Rice

Dr. Rice
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Small Business Wizard
    Home Page:
    The problem with that is better weapons will mean quicker and less violent shows, which is a no go.

29. scumhook

scumhook
    Expand Collapse
    Managing account details

Fellator of the homeless
    Home Page:
    Lol Bradleys. Wimminz can't drive their current SUV's around the supermarket car parks.

Let's arm the cunts, and then watch them fight for parking spots.

30. Ryfyle

Ryfyle
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

The ground breaking and ethically questionable kind.