℞℞℞ Official Thread Of EdMed ℞℞℞

Discussion in 'Locker Room Talk' started by Solution, Mar 13, 2018.

1. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3

2. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Yup, I keep a box of extreme flow in my Aid-bag. It is just a very temporary patch to keep them from bleeding out during transport. Toxic shock is an issue if the thing is in for an extended period of time but at that point sepsis is the real threat.

3. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    If it makes you feel any better, I have to constantly get on to my young medics for attributing signs and symptoms to major-oh-shit disease. Last weekend I had one put in her SOAP notes that a patent has a congenital cardiac defect :confused: "You figured that out by taking vitals, Dr.House....GTFO"

Edit: She had acid reflux brought on by not taking corticosteroids, prescribed because she had a UTI from wiping butt to vagina (Nasty), with food

#33 Solution, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Disgusting Disgusting x 1
    • List
  4. Barrabas

Barrabas
    Expand Collapse
    Girlvinyl

Carpetbagger Yankee Scum
    I was sort of being sarcastic, sort of serious. It's kind of not ok to dump amphetamines on kids, and I distrust research to the contrary as being paid for by the people pushing the amphetamines.

Medical research into psychotropic drugs is a shit-show, and finding a good study that isn't trying to push it's own narrative is hard. This is at least partially the reason people don't seem to want to admit that prescription opioids and amphetamines are not only as bad as heroin and meth, but from the junky stand-point, preferable.

Yeah pee smell and cloudiness is a thing too, but if it is only after a binge, and doesn't persist you prolly fine.

You still live like shit, bruh, and yeah you're probably a hypochondriac-- I know I am.

• Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  5. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    Ok seriously is that a common thing? Who wipes from back to front? That doesn't even make sense.

6. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    It's common with ppl that have lost mobility in there lower limbs, fat ppl and the very fatigued

• I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  7. realgert7

realgert7
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!! they can track you anyway cock

• Informative x 4
    • Like x 1
    • I Agree x 1
    • Shots Fired x 1
    • Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  8. kurisu

kurisu
    Expand Collapse
    EDF Elite

sugar cookie getta
    @gert7 what's with you and Asians?

9. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse
    Sexually Delinquent, Permanently Sleepless

minty's bff4lyfe
    Old ladies are known to do it too.

They can't do the ol reach around jam.

Can't see the trees due to the forest syndrome.

First year medical residents get their asses chewed out for doing that too.
    Basically wanna go straight for crazy weird dx when the simple answer/fix is right in front of em. Also afraid of missing anything.

Sooo...

There's a huge huge debate in the medical community regarding things like opiod pain pills, pain management and are we doing this shit right.
    What you said was exactly correct, partially, regarding the studies for it being up until recently being pushed by big Pharma trying to make a big buck... Up until maybe the past 5 years. Alot of the medical community is starting to sit up n take notice and since we honestly don't wanna keep feeding this epidemic (cuz shit it is) we are starting push for more ethical research n laws being put into place that are focused on fixing the source of the pain n less on just slapping the old ''snow em into drool town with oxys" bandaid.

The same applies to psych meds. Just in the last decade even, there has been an increased push from clinicians for more research, funding and insurance reimbursement into the supportive therapy aspect of psych, mixed with drugs to address the acute phase until u can think clearly enough to work thru the bad feels. That's where the drugs come in, but unless u got a srs I'm balance, they ain't supposed to be forever.

Solu answered alot of stuff already tho.

@kurisu if you are truly worried bout ur liver n being healthy, get ur LFPs checked, eat a low fat high fiber diet, avoid Tylenol and booze. Basically u gotta live like a tibeatan monk in a Buddhist temple. With no booze.

The Adderall thing, the dose u were on are actually incredibly low and if u took them as prescribed under the supervision of a Dr, u should have no residual side effects with ur brain chemistry.

Most of what is worried about with kids n psych drugs beyond the high risk for suicide with 2nd gen atypicals n ssris/maios is the side effects while on them, such as lack of appetite with Stims. And the fact that you prolly aren't addressing the underlying condition, u just throwing drugs at it.

So don't blame ur parents putting u on Addie's so u stopped peeing in corners in grade school for ur dumbshit behavior now. Sit down n try to figure out why u still wanna pee n corners n am sads.

If u do the psychology route like Solu suggests it might fix the need to pee in corners. And drink cum.

Up to u dude.

Edit: and the abrupt stopping of ur drugs is a known procedure designed to a. Give ur body a break to see how it functions without the drugs, 2. To see if the therapy you should have been receiving was working and 3. Because usually u don't need the drugs all the time as a kiddie, most docs will tell u take a pause over vacation or if the side effects are getting in the way.

And its not an inhibitory drug so don't worry about the effects that those have on ppl long term, stims stimulant not inhibit. You just retarded cuz u didn't fix yo shit. Do it now.

#39 Radha the Buttwhisperer, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  10. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    I remember in 5th grade or so there was a kid in the grade below me who's parents had him on ADD meds, he shot himself in the head when he was like 11 or something.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • List
  11. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Was it just stims or was he on something else too?
    Another issue u see alot of with kids n psych drugs is or anyone on psych meds is ''are these drugs the right class, dose, n frequency and are they working with the pts brain or against it.'

Now they do a new thing (at some clinics) with genotyping ppl with srs issues to see which drugs n therapy will work best, b4 they did a trial n error throw everything at the wall n see what sticks approach.

For a kid to commit suicide at that age, there was prolly a really terrible issue with emotions n impulse control, which often manifests as ADHD or has ADHD as part of the tisms dx. And possibly poor support at home.

Addie's n Ritz didn't cause it, but didn't treat it either. It's like using a pesticide to kill weeds instead of a weedkiller.

12. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

He did know Gretchen.

• Like Like x 2
    • I Agree I Agree x 2
    • List
  13. realgert7

realgert7
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

i really hope trump wins = college hugging sessions

• Like Like x 3
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  14. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    Lol yeah actually like a week or two before that I had gotten into a little "fight" with him (I just threw a basketball at him on the playground) and after he killed himself one of the teachers pulled me aside to see if I needed to talk about any feelings of guilt I was having.

I was like "wait, are you trying to say it's my fault he killed himself?"

Maybe it was... :oops:

15. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    Lol, Gretal boy killer bully supreme

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  16. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Yes.
    Your yellow pubes and flat feet are to blame for all the world's problems.

I betcha if you hadn't thrown meanballs so much SatanicDruggie would've won his epic battle with the couch.

Just stop n look at that thought process there Gretchen.

'Lol I threw basketball so fucky mcfuckfuck jr decided to take his stepdaddys unsecured handgun n swallow lead.'

Not saying u shouldn't have empathy or should go start shit with homeless ppl (again) but blame placing for that shit, u a dummy.

[​IMG]

Holy shit, I can't unsee it now.. lmfao buzz his head n they twinsies!!

17. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

I don't think Gretal cares.

18. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    Yeah I know it wasn't my fault, when the teacher asked me I just shrugged and said no. It was more that she seemed to think I should or would feel guilty.

19. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    [​IMG]

Stop murdering ppls souls in toilets gingerspice.

20. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    Yeah one time in fourth grade at the school dance me and some of my friends cornered this kid who was a total snitch and we pulled his pants down.

He changed schools the next year.

21. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I eat too many habanero peppers and my morning shit can melt steel. Are there pills for this?

• Good Question Good Question x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  22. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Do you have any other gi symptoms such as really bad heartburn or stomach cramping?

Gonna let @Solution give the final opinion here but Buttwhisperer dx: if no other symptoms, then, no not to my knowledge. If u are having alot of other symptoms beyond napalm shits and it isn't just beyond the morning after u binge on burny foods, you can try an otc proton pump inhibitor like a Prilosec, but that generally don't address toilet melter BMs.

Also stress can cause alot of those gi symptoms too so watch for that.

If it's just that u eat peppers n they give u explosive fire shits, try an immodium, but don't fuck too much with otc shit that impacts GI function. That land is a delicate balance of Flora n movement. And u can also try (and this is gonna sound weird) a butt cream round ur asshole as a barrier. That is totes up to u on how much this bothers u.

[​IMG]

• List
  23. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    Also wet wipes n witch hazel pads. It ain't just for Groypers while they make their bathroom boomer posts no more!

• Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  24. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

I'm more concerned about the toilet. It goes through a lot of pain. I tried freshening her up with a blue tablet but that only masked the symptoms. I'm thinking this might be what the doctor ordered

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • Trigger Warning Trigger Warning x 1
    • List
  25. Radha the Buttwhisperer

Radha the Buttwhisperer
    Expand Collapse

minty's bff4lyfe
    What your toilet needs most at this point is support and validation. It needs to know that it's the most important toilet you have ever dropped a Chernobyl reactor melter into. That it was will see it thru this trying time. The holistic approach.

So next time u spray out a payload that hasn't been seen since the firebombing of Dresden, tell her that.

And singing the gentle song of the bidet may help.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  26. Groyper Supreme

Groyper Supreme
    Expand Collapse
    Dramacrat

Can we get back to Gretal's exploits as a grade school bully now?

27. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Agree I Agree x 1
    • List
  28. uberfukken

uberfukken
    Expand Collapse
    Rainmaker

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Quality Shoop Quality Shoop x 1
    • List
  29. Solution

Solution
    Expand Collapse
    Everyone is boring

Home Page:
    yourewelcome.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • List
  30. wretchedgretchen

wretchedgretchen
    Expand Collapse
    School Bully

<3
    Actual real talk

I expect tons of derision for this so have fun

I'm depressed as fuck. I exercise a shitload and take st John's wort up the ass. I've tried 5htp as well as a bunch of shit that's supposed to boost dopamine like l thenylaline or whatever and mucsina purins. I tried ssris, nothing.

I feel numb and can't enjoy anything. Expanding my horizons like going to school and getting a new job provides temporary relief but it's fleeting.

I'm not suicidal because I'm not a faggot and I know I have people who love me IRL

I'm just tired of living like this. Next week I'm gonna try to add SAMe and see if that helps

Please rate this post kill yourself

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • I Fapped I Fapped x 1
    • List