MIA list.

uberfukken

Custom title
Are the users here editors to wiki, and is there a lot of crossover people from wiki that come over here?
I may not have worded that well, just curious how this board ties into the wikipedia.
Sure, most of the forum users at least have a wiki account. Whether or not they use it depends on the person.

Baka

it's the current year
Are the users here editors to wiki, and is there a lot of crossover people from wiki that come over here?
I may not have worded that well, just curious how this board ties into the wikipedia.
why on earth would Encyclopedia Dramatica tie in with the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums?

Otter Whiskers

Guardian of ED/F
In addition, there was some gay wiki-forum war back in 2013 or 2014.

Likeicare

EDF is my hugbox
Website
lolthisismyhome.com
Was EDF ever super active? I didn't start posting frequently until like 2013 and remember it having about as many active members as it did before the crash
2012-2013 was the most active the forum had ever been
First half of 2012 was super active with heaps of active members, we lost a lot of users when .ch died and we were down for a month before going to .se, second half 2012 and 2013 were the golden days of relentless shitposting where the forum would see thousands of posts per day from like 25 people